'Tradition with a Twist' Heart Charm & Garter
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Tradition with a twist…
This exquisite hand-made garter made from satin and English lace epitomises the beauty and tradition of the bridal day with an updated and bold, out of the blue, twist. A detachable, dazzling Ostro gem heart charm that can be worn in many playful ways, bringing Something Blue not just to the bridal day, but to every day thereon after.
Something new – a perfect gift for the bride
Something old - a gift to pass on
Something borrowed - a gift to share
Something blue - an Ostro blue topaz to wear on the wedding day and every day.
There are many ways to love, cherish, have and hold…
- 6cm heart shaped Ostro® Blue Topaz.
- Detachable charm with a claw fixing so it can be worn on a charm bracelet, necklace, shoe strap, or wherever else might take your fancy.
- Bezel set in hallmarked Rhodium plated .925 Sterling Silver.
- Hand applied white enamel.
- Handmade in the UK, this garter uses lace from a long-established British family lace manufacturer, indeed it is a business going back nine generations.
- The ribbon is made from 100% recycled polyester yarn, made from the plastic bottles that we throw away (hygienically cleaned and broken down into smaller elements that can be converted into filaments, to create the yarn).
- 100% Crepe Satin Silk.
- The garter is a standard size and should fit all.
UK Deliveries – for the moment we only deliver within the UK.
Complimentary delivery - for all orders over £150 to mainland UK.
Next working day – for a next working day delivery we ask you to place your order before 12 pm.
30 days – if you wish to return your Something Blue by Ostro jewellery, please could you do so within 30 days of receiving it, or 14 days if you have bought it on sale.
Complimentary return - all you need to do is email us, and we will send you a complimentary Returns Label and Returns Slip. Please make sure you complete the Returns Slip as we need it to process your return.
Exchange – do let us know if you would like us to exchange an item for a different size, we would be happy to put something aside for you.
View our complete Delivery & Returns policy here.
Wear - cherish your Something Blue jewellery by wearing it, as even Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver needs to be worn to prevent a hint of tarnishing.
Care - perhaps don’t wear your Something Blue jewellery everywhere! Baths, swimming, gardening, kneading dough are best done without the brilliance of an Ostro blue topaz.
Sparkle - do use your Something Blue polishing cloth to bring out the sparkle of both the silver and your topaz. For that little extra brilliance, a dash of washing up liquid and a soft toothbrush, can do wonders!
Cherish – do keep your jewellery snug in your Something Blue pouch. If it’s a pair, a little separation can be a good thing which is why our pouches are made with a divider!
Keep Safe - most important of all, do remember where you keep your pouch… a hiding place is great as long as you are not the one doing the seeking!
Garter - Please dry clean only
Adding product to your cart